In The News
- "Aporte de Comunidad Peruana-Americana Fue Fundamental en Conformación de Caucus Peruano" - Peruvian Ambassador highlights key role played by Mateo Paz-Soldan in establishment of congressional caucus on Peru. Read the article in Latina Noticias.
- "Ag Advisors Prepare for Trade Talks" - DTB Associates partner Paul Drazek encourages local agribusiness to support new trade agreements which are critical to export markets during NBC Channel 13's Agribusiness Report. Listen to the interview.
- "A warning: Patience wearing thin on trade agreements" - U.S. wheat and rice producers cite a DTB Associates study on subsidies to illustrate the need to enforce commitments made under trade agreements during testimony before the House Agriculture Committee. Read more in the Delta Farm Press.
- "US trade expert urges EU compromise in TTIP pesticide talks" - DTB partner Craig Thorn addresses non-tariff barriers on pesticide residues in the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) negotiations during the Produce Marketing Association's Fresh Summit. Read the article.
- "Panel hears emotional testimony on halibut bycatch" - The Mayor of the City of St Paul Island, AK, and DTB Associates partner Carlos Mateo Paz-Soldan testify on the impacts of halibut bycatch on Bering Sea communities. Read more from station KCAW in Alaska.
- "... Peru, , Japan push trade issues” – POLITICO Influence reports that the Ministry of Tourism and Trade of Peru selected DTB Associates partner Carlos Mateo Paz-Soldan to foster textile and apparel trade relations between Peru, Colombia and the U.S. Read more on POLITICO.
- "Bering Sea Halibut Harvesters Say More Bycatch Action Needed to Maintain Viable Fishery" - DTB Associates partner Carlos Mateo Paz-Soldan comments on the impact of cuts to halibut bycatch caps for Bering Sea communities. Read more on SeafoodNews.com.
Notice: On January 1, 2013, former partner Kyd D. Brenner became an independent consultant. He continues to be affiliated with DTB Associates as a Senior Consultant.